CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION IN EACH QUESTION.
DROP YOUR ANSWERS INTO THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
1. Organic compounds that have open chain structures are called ____ ?
2. Which class of organic compounds posses ring-like structures?
(a). (a). cyclic
3. Which of the following pairs of atoms are used to form heterocyclic compounds?
(a). Sulphur, fluorine, Nitrogen
(b). Sulphur, Chlorine, fluorine
(c). Carbon and hydrogen
(d). Sulphur, Oxygen, Nitrogen
4. Chlorocyclobutan is an examlle of
(a) an alicyclic compound
(b) a heterocyclic compound
(c) an aliphatic compound
(d) an aromatic compound
5. Compounds that have similar chemical behaviour as benzene are called?
(a) Aromatic compounds
(b) acyclic compounds
(c) resonance compounds
(d) organobenzyl compounds
6. In a heterolyttic bond breaking, the products are_____?
(a) Free radicals
(c) neutral molecules
7. Homolytic bond formation involves?
(a) equal contribution of the shared electrons
(b) unequal sharing of elctrins
(c) heating of atoms tk form molecules
(d) freezing of atoms to form molecules.
Drop your answers knto the comment box below.