WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LACK OF DESIRE TO LOVE CHEMISTRY IN SEC. SCH?

LET’S SHARE OUR VIEWS ON THIS.

Which of these factors do you feel that hindered you from understanding chemistry perfectly will in your secondary school days?

Post your view into the COMMENT BOX

(A). I never like science subject

(B). Lack of money to pay schoolfees and attend classes.

(C). My secondary school’s  chemistry teacher’s teaching method was frustrating.

(D). I was afraid of calculations.

Notify of
guest
17 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Unknown
May 22, 2020 4:49 pm

My problem in chemistry isn't something i can explain infact i had a good teacher and i wasn't afraid of calculations but i still couldn't understand it and it suprises me how i used to pass it even though inside me i don't understand it . When i started understanding chemistry was before my waec and only the praticals that i understood and i would love to develop love for chemistry
#invictus 101

Unknown
May 22, 2020 2:24 am

I never had a chemistry teacher, the man who took us on chemistry was actually an agric teacher. .. So the course was just very frustrating…

Favour Ihezie
May 21, 2020 8:14 pm

I love chemistry so much,
But had a bad foundation on it.
#Favour

joyce
May 21, 2020 10:16 am

Chemistry school teacher was jst xooo Frustrating… Always giving notes without good explanation….. Nd chemistry calculations are kinda complicated for me…. I find it hard to understand even after putting in my best den in sec skul…. Bt I thank God for d tutorial I attended bfor I took jamb,it was as if I started all over in chemistry…dey made me understand sm basic things shaa… Bt chemistry no easy for me oo sha…nd kudos to you sir catalyst u are doing justice to my chemistry life… Tho I still get confused��at times….and again chemistry is very wide u need… Read more »

joyce
May 21, 2020 10:16 am

Unknown
May 21, 2020 10:04 am

Benitha Benson
C)My secondary school's chemistry teacher's teaching method was frustrating..

Unknown
May 21, 2020 10:03 am

Lol; my chemistry teacher's method of teaching was frustrating, but thank God I'm getting out of the webs right now; thanks to catalyst.
Ann

Unknown
May 21, 2020 9:25 am

Chemistry sec skul teacher was frustrating. Right from ss1….nd she was our teacher till ss2 3rd term b4 dey changed her…… If the most intelligent person failed….while wont we…….its just in this 1st yr am kinda trying to understand chemistry. Only God dat knows how i got to pass d course with C4 in waec. Till now i dint even lyk d course. But hv to read it to pass. Datzall. Thankyou. Benedicta

Unknown
May 21, 2020 9:25 am

Unknown
May 21, 2020 9:25 am

Unknown
May 21, 2020 9:13 am

I never had a problem with chemistry,infact the subject intrigues me

Unknown
May 21, 2020 9:10 am

C

Emmanuel
May 21, 2020 9:07 am

D. Afraid of calculation

Unknown
May 21, 2020 9:01 am

Chemistry wasn't a problem but the calculations sometimes are very confusing
By Chidera

Daniel Clyde
May 21, 2020 8:57 am

I never had problem with CHEMISTRY
I loved CHEMISTRY, I had good teachers .
To me i love CHEMISTRY to the last

Unknown
May 21, 2020 8:52 am

C. My teachers teaching method was boring and frustrating.

Bruno
Bruno
February 12, 2021 9:18 am

I didn’t have a good teacher. Back in secondary school, the chemistry teacher was very strict. He once mentioned that the best way we could learn was through fear! You can imagine. But actually the reverse was the case. There was always mass failure in chemistry at the end of every term. I was good at every other science subject but flat when it comes to chemistry. I struggled and worked hard on my own, with some extra lessons during the jamb period and there was a very great improvement! It was then i realised how interesting and simple chemistry… Read more »

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x